Excellent service! I had terrible anxiety about dentist offices from a poor experience when I was a kid. I ended up not going to the dentist for many years as an adult, resulting in many problems. Ultimately, one day, I had a dental emergency and found Bridgetown Dental, who got me in immediately. I had so much fear about dentist offices that I was tearful during the initial consult. However, Dr. Kaady never shamed me for my worry. He was kind, explained everything about the procedure, and took the time to make me feel like he cared about my teeth and experience. I totally survived the cavity-filling! He asked if I would return (I had a lot more cavities) and start regular cleanings. Five years later, I am still a patient here! Valerie, who cleans my teeth, is wonderful! Everyone here is exceptional, professional, and friendly. I decline to go anywhere else. Bridgetown Dental cured my dentist office anxiety, and I highly recommend them!
Give Your Smile the Treatment it Deserves
At Bridgetown Dental, we believe in putting the patient first in everything we do. Whether you’re getting a routine dental exam and cleaning, dental veneers, or a complex dental implant restoration, we’ll always look out for your needs first. We believe that is is the easiest and best way to help ensure that you maintain a happy, healthy smile for life. Our team is specially trained to listen to your needs and concerns, and we’ll do all we can to keep you informed on your dental care.
However, our attention to detail doesn’t stop there. To make your care as comfortable as possible, we offer you two fantastic options for dental sedation. You’ll have your choice of inhaled sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation in pill form. We’ll help you decide which option will work best for your needs and the dental work you’re having done. Our goal is for you to have a completely pleasant dental visit so that you leave our practice with a smile on your face.
Our team provides many types of dental care all under one roof. As our patient, you’ll have access to:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get veneers, whitening, and much more to spruce up your smile.
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile looking fabulous with dental cleanings and exams and preventive treatments.
- Restorative Dentistry – We offer fillings, crowns, bridges, and dentures to repair your smile and bite.
- TMJ Treatment – A custom TMJ appliance or other treatment will help your jaw joints feel better.
- Oral Surgery – We can handle tooth extractions and routine wisdom teeth removal right here.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get relief from apnea symptoms with our targeted treatment.
- Emergency Dentistry – Same-day appointments are available when an emergency strikes.
- Dental Implants – Improve your quality of life with these artificial tooth roots.