Excellent service! I had terrible anxiety about dentist offices from a poor experience when I was a kid. I ended up not going to the dentist for many years as an adult, resulting in many problems. Ultimately, one day, I had a dental emergency and found Bridgetown Dental, who got me in immediately. I had so much fear about dentist offices that I was tearful during the initial consult. However, Dr. Kaady never shamed me for my worry. He was kind, explained everything about the procedure, and took the time to make me feel like he cared about my teeth and experience. I totally survived the cavity-filling! He asked if I would return (I had a lot more cavities) and start regular cleanings. Five years later, I am still a patient here! Valerie, who cleans my teeth, is wonderful! Everyone here is exceptional, professional, and friendly. I decline to go anywhere else. Bridgetown Dental cured my dentist office anxiety, and I highly recommend them!
We’re Excited to Meet You at Bridgetown Dental in Portland
Welcome to Bridgetown Dental in Portland, Oregon! We’re so glad that you are going to be visiting us. At our practice, patients come first. Our team is gentle and caring, and our approach is to work WITH our patients. Your preferences will be a part of every decision, and we’ll take the time to listen to your concerns and questions.
We take extra care to ensure that our work environment is safe for our patients. We have an air filtration system in each room that targets harmful microorganisms and aeresols. We also treat our water with ozone gas twice a day. Ozonated water is ultra purified to remove potentially harmful particles from the water.
Since this is your first time visiting, we realize that you may already have questions! Use the guide below to find all of the information you need about our practice. If you have any additional questions, please give us a call at 503-809-4742!
- New Patient Forms – Fill out your new patient paperwork ahead of time! This will make your first visit much easier and faster.
- Payment Options – We accept many insurance plans and will verify your benefits as a courtesy to you. We also accept other forms of payment and third-party financing options.
- Membership Club – No insurance? That’s no problem for us! We offer a membership club that will cover your routine care and more for a low monthly fee.
- Tour the Office – Get a sneak peek at our comfortable, modern office located on North Lombard Street.
- Why Bridgetown Dental? – All new patients receive a welcome gift at their first appointment! We also offer complimentary water and other amenities to help you stay comfortable. You might also benefit from dental sedation to help you relax.
We can’t wait to meet you!