Excellent service! I had terrible anxiety about dentist offices from a poor experience when I was a kid. I ended up not going to the dentist for many years as an adult, resulting in many problems. Ultimately, one day, I had a dental emergency and found Bridgetown Dental, who got me in immediately. I had so much fear about dentist offices that I was tearful during the initial consult. However, Dr. Kaady never shamed me for my worry. He was kind, explained everything about the procedure, and took the time to make me feel like he cared about my teeth and experience. I totally survived the cavity-filling! He asked if I would return (I had a lot more cavities) and start regular cleanings. Five years later, I am still a patient here! Valerie, who cleans my teeth, is wonderful! Everyone here is exceptional, professional, and friendly. I decline to go anywhere else. Bridgetown Dental cured my dentist office anxiety, and I highly recommend them!
Save Your Smile With Expert Care
It’s always a good idea to be prepared for a dental emergency because you never know when you’ll be faced with one. Bridgetown Dental is your go-to provider for when a dental crisis strikes. Dr. Kaady has been practicing for over two decades, so your smile is in good hands with him. Depending on the type of dental emergency you bring to us, we have a service that will make your smile whole again:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – A natural-looking composite filling will blend in with the rest of your smile. Our fillings are white and metal-free, so you’ll never worry that others will notice them.
- Root Canal Treatment – This therapy will stop your nagging toothache and save your diseased tooth from extraction. It will be no more uncomfortable than getting a tooth filled.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – If you have a damaged tooth, a new crown will cover and protect the tooth. A bridge will replace a missing tooth so that your chewing is more comfortable.
- Tooth Removal – If we’re unable to save your tooth, we’ll gently extract it. This gets you out of pain and prevents problems with your other teeth.
- TMJ Treatment – We’ll work to find the root cause of your pain, so we can help you get the best treatment for your situation.