Excellent service! I had terrible anxiety about dentist offices from a poor experience when I was a kid. I ended up not going to the dentist for many years as an adult, resulting in many problems. Ultimately, one day, I had a dental emergency and found Bridgetown Dental, who got me in immediately. I had so much fear about dentist offices that I was tearful during the initial consult. However, Dr. Kaady never shamed me for my worry. He was kind, explained everything about the procedure, and took the time to make me feel like he cared about my teeth and experience. I totally survived the cavity-filling! He asked if I would return (I had a lot more cavities) and start regular cleanings. Five years later, I am still a patient here! Valerie, who cleans my teeth, is wonderful! Everyone here is exceptional, professional, and friendly. I decline to go anywhere else. Bridgetown Dental cured my dentist office anxiety, and I highly recommend them!
Leave Your Restorative Dentistry to Our Team of Experts
Dr. Kaady is a member in good standing of both the American Dental Association and the Oregon Dental Association. He has assembled a caring team that will provide you exceptional dental care for any need your smile has. If you are nervous about any procedure, you have the option of receiving sedation.
Below are some types of restorative dentistry that we offer our patients:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our natural-looking fillings will blend in with the rest of your smile. You’ll never have to worry about unattractive metal showing when eating, talking, or laughing. Our fillings also contain no mercury.
- Root Canal Treatment – Dr. Kaady can save your diseased tooth from extraction with this treatment. It will also prepare your tooth for a finishing restoration using a crown.
- Dental Crowns – A new crown can cap a damaged tooth or, with a dental implant, replace a missing tooth.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge will replace a single missing tooth or multiple missing teeth in a row. It will anchor either to your existing teeth or to dental implants.
- Inlays and Onlays – Also known as partial crowns, these dental restorations are used when tooth damage is too severe for a standard filling but doesn’t require an entire crown.
- Dental Implants – We can replace any number of missing teeth using these artificial tooth roots.