Excellent service! I had terrible anxiety about dentist offices from a poor experience when I was a kid. I ended up not going to the dentist for many years as an adult, resulting in many problems. Ultimately, one day, I had a dental emergency and found Bridgetown Dental, who got me in immediately. I had so much fear about dentist offices that I was tearful during the initial consult. However, Dr. Kaady never shamed me for my worry. He was kind, explained everything about the procedure, and took the time to make me feel like he cared about my teeth and experience. I totally survived the cavity-filling! He asked if I would return (I had a lot more cavities) and start regular cleanings. Five years later, I am still a patient here! Valerie, who cleans my teeth, is wonderful! Everyone here is exceptional, professional, and friendly. I decline to go anywhere else. Bridgetown Dental cured my dentist office anxiety, and I highly recommend them!
Achieve a New Smile With Dental Bonding
Life-changing cosmetic dentistry doesn’t have to be expensive or take a long time to complete. One example of quick treatment is dental bonding. In just one appointment, Dr. Kaady can turn your smile around for the better. This treatment hides minor teeth flaws that would otherwise keep you from showing the world a beautiful smile. Cosmetic bonding is simple:
- We’ll etch your teeth so that the composite resin adheres to them easier.
- Dr. Kaady applies the tooth-colored composite to your teeth to cover up your smile flaws.
- He sculpts it into the perfect form so it looks natural.
- He cures the composite with an ultraviolet light to instantly harden it.
- Dr. Kaady will make any final adjustments so your repair blends in with your other teeth.
You’ll have a new smile and new confidence to go along with it!
Check Out Our Other Smile-Changing Treatments
We offer other cosmetic and restorative dentistry treatments to make you more beautiful. They include:
- Teeth Whitening – Take home a professional whitening kit that will make your smile lustrous and beautiful.
- Dental Veneers – For more extensive flaws, these thin shells will work wonders to transform your smile.
- Dental Crowns – For severely damaged or diseased teeth, a crown may be required to repair the damage.