Excellent service! I had terrible anxiety about dentist offices from a poor experience when I was a kid. I ended up not going to the dentist for many years as an adult, resulting in many problems. Ultimately, one day, I had a dental emergency and found Bridgetown Dental, who got me in immediately. I had so much fear about dentist offices that I was tearful during the initial consult. However, Dr. Kaady never shamed me for my worry. He was kind, explained everything about the procedure, and took the time to make me feel like he cared about my teeth and experience. I totally survived the cavity-filling! He asked if I would return (I had a lot more cavities) and start regular cleanings. Five years later, I am still a patient here! Valerie, who cleans my teeth, is wonderful! Everyone here is exceptional, professional, and friendly. I decline to go anywhere else. Bridgetown Dental cured my dentist office anxiety, and I highly recommend them!
Cosmetic Dentistry Is Your Key to a More Satisfying Life
If you’re like most people, there’s probably at least one thing you’d like to change about your smile. Perhaps you have a chipped tooth or worn teeth. Maybe you’ve got a tooth that drops down lower than the rest of them. Whatever the situation, our expert team can help. We provide several types of cosmetic dentistry to help you smile with more confidence everywhere you go. They include:
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells bond to the front of flawed teeth to give you a a pleasing smile. Usually just two appointments are needed to complete this treatment. Veneers will last for many years with proper oral hygiene and regular dental visits.
- Teeth Whitening – We’ll provide you with a take-home kit you can use in the comfort of your own home, whenever and wherever you like. Whiten when lounging around the house, reading, or even soaking in the tub.
- Tooth Bonding – This treatment will quickly repair chips, small gaps, stains, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth. You’ll enjoy noticeable results in just one sitting.
- Teeth Contouring – Using gentle pressure, we’ll remove a small amount of tooth enamel to even out your teeth and give you a more beautiful smile line.
- Crown Lengthening – Gentle laser treatment will remove excess gum tissue and make short teeth appear longer and more attractive. This treatment can also be used to prepare teeth for other dental work such as crowns or veneers.
- Gum Reshaping/Gummy Smile Treatment – We’ll shape your gumline to eliminate a gummy smile. This helps others focus on your pearly whites rather than your gums.
- Smile Makeovers – We’ll develop a conservative treatment plan to create your dream smile. We’ll even show you a wax model of your new smile before you begin treatment.
Call Bridgetown Dental today at 503-809-4742 to schedule an appointment with a Portland cosmetic dentist. You can also make an appointment online. Don’t live another day with a smile you’re not proud to show off!