Excellent service! I had terrible anxiety about dentist offices from a poor experience when I was a kid. I ended up not going to the dentist for many years as an adult, resulting in many problems. Ultimately, one day, I had a dental emergency and found Bridgetown Dental, who got me in immediately. I had so much fear about dentist offices that I was tearful during the initial consult. However, Dr. Kaady never shamed me for my worry. He was kind, explained everything about the procedure, and took the time to make me feel like he cared about my teeth and experience. I totally survived the cavity-filling! He asked if I would return (I had a lot more cavities) and start regular cleanings. Five years later, I am still a patient here! Valerie, who cleans my teeth, is wonderful! Everyone here is exceptional, professional, and friendly. I decline to go anywhere else. Bridgetown Dental cured my dentist office anxiety, and I highly recommend them!
Change Your Life With Teeth Implants
It’s no secret that teeth implants are now the preferred method to replace missing teeth. The reason is simple – implants can support several types of replacement teeth. Plus they will stimulate your jawbone to keep it healthy and whole. With implants, you won’t suffer the bone loss that can change the structure and shape of your face. You won’t have to worry about appearing older than you are!
Dr. Kaady will use a CBCT scanner to check your readiness for dental implant treatment, then refer you to a trusted oral surgeon to insert the implants in your jaw. Dr. Kaady may also use the Myoaligner® protocol to get your bite and your jaw into proper alignment.
Below are some of the implant restorations that may work for you, depending on your unique circumstances:
- Dental Implant-Crown Combination – A single implant will be inserted in your jaw and capped with a crown to replace a missing tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your new bridge will be anchored by two or more dental implants to fill the gap in your smile.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – We can secure your new dentures to a set of dental implants so they provide a stable, comfortable fit. You won’t need adhesive to keep your teeth in place.
- Full-Arches of Teeth Supported by Implants – A limited number of implants (usually four or six), can support a full arch of fixed teeth. This often costs less than other full-mouth teeth replacements with implants.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Dr. Kaady will work with you to design a treatment plan to give you back all your teeth.