Excellent service! I had terrible anxiety about dentist offices from a poor experience when I was a kid. I ended up not going to the dentist for many years as an adult, resulting in many problems. Ultimately, one day, I had a dental emergency and found Bridgetown Dental, who got me in immediately. I had so much fear about dentist offices that I was tearful during the initial consult. However, Dr. Kaady never shamed me for my worry. He was kind, explained everything about the procedure, and took the time to make me feel like he cared about my teeth and experience. I totally survived the cavity-filling! He asked if I would return (I had a lot more cavities) and start regular cleanings. Five years later, I am still a patient here! Valerie, who cleans my teeth, is wonderful! Everyone here is exceptional, professional, and friendly. I decline to go anywhere else. Bridgetown Dental cured my dentist office anxiety, and I highly recommend them!
Veneers Could Be Just What Your Smile Needs
Teeth veneers have revolutionized cosmetic dentistry. They are thin shells of luminescent material, usually made from ceramic or zirconia, that Dr. Kaady will bond to the front of flawed teeth. It usually just takes two easy appointments to get your veneers:
- At your first appointment, we’ll take X-rays and perform an exam. Dr. Kaady will help you select the style of veneers that are right for you. Veneers are available in a variety of shades, shapes, thicknesses, and translucencies. We often use e.max lithium disilicate veneers because they are ultra-thin and very strong.
- He will prep your teeth for your new veneers, removing a bit of enamel from them if necessary. Afterward, he’ll take impressions of your teeth so that our lab partner can custom craft your teeth veneers.
- After we receive them from the lab, you’ll return to our office to have them placed. Dr. Kaady will cement them to your teeth and make any final adjustments to the veneers to ensure the fit is perfect.
- You’ll leave our office with a new smile and new confidence!
Explore Our Other Cosmetic Services
You may want to take advantage of our other cosmetic treatments to give your smile a little extra pizzazz:
- Tooth Bonding – We can quickly repair small tooth flaws such as chips, cracks, and stains.
- Tooth Whitening – This is a great service to use before you get your veneers. You can whiten your teeth, then match your new veneers to your desired shade.
- Gum Reshaping – If you’re suffering from a “gummy smile,” gentle laser treatment will let your teeth take over the spotlight.