Excellent service! I had terrible anxiety about dentist offices from a poor experience when I was a kid. I ended up not going to the dentist for many years as an adult, resulting in many problems. Ultimately, one day, I had a dental emergency and found Bridgetown Dental, who got me in immediately. I had so much fear about dentist offices that I was tearful during the initial consult. However, Dr. Kaady never shamed me for my worry. He was kind, explained everything about the procedure, and took the time to make me feel like he cared about my teeth and experience. I totally survived the cavity-filling! He asked if I would return (I had a lot more cavities) and start regular cleanings. Five years later, I am still a patient here! Valerie, who cleans my teeth, is wonderful! Everyone here is exceptional, professional, and friendly. I decline to go anywhere else. Bridgetown Dental cured my dentist office anxiety, and I highly recommend them!
A Smile Rehabilitation Can Do Wonders for Your Life
Surveys show that virtually all Americans (99.7 percent) believe that a smile is an important social asset. Also, three-quarters of adults feel an unattractive smile can hurt a person’s chances for career success. Let us help you make a good first impression on others.
Bridgetown Dental can perform a smile rehabilitation to give you the beautiful appearance you want. We offer many cosmetic and restorative services to create your new smile. We can even show you a wax model before you begin treatment. Our services include:
- Teeth Whitening – Whiten your teeth when you want with a convenient take-home kit.
- Dental Veneers – Give your smile new life in two appointments with these custom-made tooth coverings.
- Gum Reshaping – Eliminate a “gummy smile” with gentle laser treatment.
- Teeth Contouring – We’ll remove tooth enamel to give your smile a more refined look.
- Tooth Bonding – In one appointment, you can conceal minor tooth flaws like chips and stains.
- Dental Crowns – A crown covers and protects damaged teeth to prevent other problems.
- Dental Bridges – Replace missing teeth with these restorations.
- Dentures – Replace full or partial arches of teeth with several kinds of dentures.
- Dental Implants – These artificial tooth roots can replace single or multiple missing teeth. Unlike other kinds of replacement teeth, implants protect you from bone loss in your jaw.