Excellent service! I had terrible anxiety about dentist offices from a poor experience when I was a kid. I ended up not going to the dentist for many years as an adult, resulting in many problems. Ultimately, one day, I had a dental emergency and found Bridgetown Dental, who got me in immediately. I had so much fear about dentist offices that I was tearful during the initial consult. However, Dr. Kaady never shamed me for my worry. He was kind, explained everything about the procedure, and took the time to make me feel like he cared about my teeth and experience. I totally survived the cavity-filling! He asked if I would return (I had a lot more cavities) and start regular cleanings. Five years later, I am still a patient here! Valerie, who cleans my teeth, is wonderful! Everyone here is exceptional, professional, and friendly. I decline to go anywhere else. Bridgetown Dental cured my dentist office anxiety, and I highly recommend them!
Not long ago, we wrote about why you shouldn’t ignore sleep apnea. It all comes down to feeling better and improving your overall health. While lots of dentists offer sleep apnea treatment, the quality can vary widely.
In the meantime, check out some of the advantages of treating your obstructive sleep apnea at our office:
- We Treat Children and Adults – It is common for children to have problems with sleep-disordered breathing. Even so, most dentists don’t offer treatment for them. We can provide a custom dental appliance that promotes nasal breathing. We can also suggest exercises for their facial muscles and tongue. Kids may also need tongue-tie treatment if their frenulum is restricting movement of the tongue. Our gentle laser quickly and comfortably addresses this issue.
- We Look at Root Causes – Dr. Kaady uses 3-D imaging to examine your airway and evaluates your posture and balance to see if they may be worsening the problem. He can provide you with a sleep study test you can take in the comfort of your own home. Results are then evaluated by a sleep doctor. Once he’s identified all the underlying issues, he can provide the most effective treatment for you.
- We Relieve Jaw Pain Caused by Apnea – In many cases, you’ll have jaw pain related to your sleep apnea. Dr. Kaady can use MLS (multi-wave locked system) laser therapy to lessen inflammation of your jaw and encourage healing.
- We Help You Avoid a CPAP – We can fit you for a comfortable, custom-made oral appliance that keeps your airway open while you sleep. It’s easier to use than a CPAP machine and less disruptive for you and your bed partner. It’s also simpler to clean and maintain. Unlike a CPAP, you can use it anywhere.
- We Work With Specialists When Needed – Dr. Kaady has extensive experience in treating sleep disorders. He’ll enlist specialists when needed to give you the best results. So, for example, he may suggest seeing an ear, nose, and throat specialist or a myofunctional therapist.