Excellent service! I had terrible anxiety about dentist offices from a poor experience when I was a kid. I ended up not going to the dentist for many years as an adult, resulting in many problems. Ultimately, one day, I had a dental emergency and found Bridgetown Dental, who got me in immediately. I had so much fear about dentist offices that I was tearful during the initial consult. However, Dr. Kaady never shamed me for my worry. He was kind, explained everything about the procedure, and took the time to make me feel like he cared about my teeth and experience. I totally survived the cavity-filling! He asked if I would return (I had a lot more cavities) and start regular cleanings. Five years later, I am still a patient here! Valerie, who cleans my teeth, is wonderful! Everyone here is exceptional, professional, and friendly. I decline to go anywhere else. Bridgetown Dental cured my dentist office anxiety, and I highly recommend them!
With the holidays coming, you want your smile to look its best. Fortunately, we offer several cosmetic dental treatments that can be completed in time for your holiday get-togethers. You’ll look and feel better!
Call Bridgetown Dental today at 503-809-4742 to schedule a consultation in our Portland, OR office. Your dentist will help you select the treatments that are best for your smile.
In the meantime, check out the possibilities:
- Teeth Whitening – You’ve seen whitening products in the drugstore. We offer solutions that are just as convenient, but they’ll give you brighter results since they have a higher concentration of whitening ingredients. Start using our whitening at home now, and your teeth will look great in just a few weeks.
- Teeth Contouring – Your dentist can correct small flaws like uneven edges, small chips, and pointy teeth in just a single visit. Unlike some other kinds of cosmetic procedures, your results will be permanent.
- Dental Veneers – Two to three visits are all that is needed to transform your smile. Veneers can change the color, size, and shape of your teeth. With proper care, veneers will look great for at least a decade.
- Dental Bonding – A bonding treatment can conceal imperfections like stains, chips, and small gaps. The procedure can typically be completed in one appointment. While bonding costs less than veneers, your results won’t last as long.
- Gum Reshaping – You may feel self-conscious if your gums are more prominent than your teeth when you smile. Your dentist can remove the excess tissue using a gentle laser. A single treatment does the trick, and your results are permanent. With a laser, your healing process is free of hassle.
Ready for cosmetic dental treatments? Call Bridgetown Dental today at 503-809-4742.