Excellent service! I had terrible anxiety about dentist offices from a poor experience when I was a kid. I ended up not going to the dentist for many years as an adult, resulting in many problems. Ultimately, one day, I had a dental emergency and found Bridgetown Dental, who got me in immediately. I had so much fear about dentist offices that I was tearful during the initial consult. However, Dr. Kaady never shamed me for my worry. He was kind, explained everything about the procedure, and took the time to make me feel like he cared about my teeth and experience. I totally survived the cavity-filling! He asked if I would return (I had a lot more cavities) and start regular cleanings. Five years later, I am still a patient here! Valerie, who cleans my teeth, is wonderful! Everyone here is exceptional, professional, and friendly. I decline to go anywhere else. Bridgetown Dental cured my dentist office anxiety, and I highly recommend them!
Enjoy a New Smile With a Crown or Bridge
For patients who come to us to repair their missing and damaged teeth, there’s a good chance we’ll use a crown or bridge for the job. In the trained hands of Dr. Kaady, they can be used to restore your smile and strengthen your bite. You’ll be able to enjoy life again! Below are some of your restoration options:
- Crown for Tooth Repair – Need to have a damaged or diseased tooth repaired? We can cap it with a custom crown shaded to match the rest of your smile. It will completely cover the tooth to strengthen it and prevent further problems.
- Fixed Dental Bridge – If you have one or two adjacent teeth missing, a dental bridge is a good option for the repair. It will anchor to your other teeth with artificial teeth in the middle. This gives you back a beautiful smile and strong bite.
- Implant-Supported Crown – Tired of living without that tooth? As an alternative to a traditional bridge, this restoration will use a dental implant-crown combination to replace a single missing tooth and restore your bite.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This type of bridge is secured by two or more implants, rather than your other teeth. Like other implant restorations, it will help you maintain a strong jawbone.
- Inlays and Onlays – If your dental damage doesn’t require a complete crown, we can use these partial crowns for the repair. They are usually made from porcelain or zirconia.
Call Bridgetown Dental today at 503-809-4742 for dental crowns and bridges in Portland. You can also make an appointment online. Don’t neglect your one and only smile!