Excellent service! I had terrible anxiety about dentist offices from a poor experience when I was a kid. I ended up not going to the dentist for many years as an adult, resulting in many problems. Ultimately, one day, I had a dental emergency and found Bridgetown Dental, who got me in immediately. I had so much fear about dentist offices that I was tearful during the initial consult. However, Dr. Kaady never shamed me for my worry. He was kind, explained everything about the procedure, and took the time to make me feel like he cared about my teeth and experience. I totally survived the cavity-filling! He asked if I would return (I had a lot more cavities) and start regular cleanings. Five years later, I am still a patient here! Valerie, who cleans my teeth, is wonderful! Everyone here is exceptional, professional, and friendly. I decline to go anywhere else. Bridgetown Dental cured my dentist office anxiety, and I highly recommend them!
Get a Comfortable Tooth Extraction
Long gone are the days when you just “bit the bullet” when it came time to remove a tooth. With numbing local anesthesia and dental sedation if you need it, you won’t feel a thing when we extract your tooth! Our team will:
- Do all we can to help you relax and feel comfortable during your procedure
- Proceed at a pace you’re comfortable with and make sure you know what’s going on at each step of the removal
- Give you instructions to follow to make sure your recovery goes well
In general, you shouldn’t exercise or exert yourself for at least 24 hours after your extraction. This helps ensure you don’t have any excess bleeding or experience a dry socket.
Replace Your Missing Tooth for Best Results
It is always best to replace your missing tooth if possible. It helps you keep your other teeth from shifting their positions and interfering with your bite. Here are two fantastic options for a new replacement tooth:
- Standard Dental Bridge – We can have a bridge made to fill the gap in your smile. It will anchor to your teeth on either side and have an artificial tooth in the middle.
- Dental Implant-Crown Combination– An implant and crown will not only replace your missing tooth, it will also help prevent the loss of bone cells in your jaw that cause changes in your facial structure and shape.
Call Bridgetown Dental today at 503-809-4742 if you need tooth removal in Portland. You can also make an appointment online. We’ll help you enjoy good oral health!