Excellent service! I had terrible anxiety about dentist offices from a poor experience when I was a kid. I ended up not going to the dentist for many years as an adult, resulting in many problems. Ultimately, one day, I had a dental emergency and found Bridgetown Dental, who got me in immediately. I had so much fear about dentist offices that I was tearful during the initial consult. However, Dr. Kaady never shamed me for my worry. He was kind, explained everything about the procedure, and took the time to make me feel like he cared about my teeth and experience. I totally survived the cavity-filling! He asked if I would return (I had a lot more cavities) and start regular cleanings. Five years later, I am still a patient here! Valerie, who cleans my teeth, is wonderful! Everyone here is exceptional, professional, and friendly. I decline to go anywhere else. Bridgetown Dental cured my dentist office anxiety, and I highly recommend them!
Leave Your Smile Care to Our Team of Experts
Our dental practice has been around for over 15 years. During that time, we’ve helped thousands of patients enjoy healthier and more beautiful smiles. You and your family will receive the same outstanding smile care that all our other patients have. To make your dental care convenient, we offer these services:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile bright with dental cleanings and exams and other preventive treatments.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Spruce up your smile with cosmetic treatments like veneers and teeth whitening.
- TMJ Treatment – We’ll work to find the root cause of your pain so we can treat it accordingly. If necessary, we’ll work with a team of specialists.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair your smile with fillings, inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, dentures, and root canal treatment.
- Dental Implants – Replace any number of missing teeth with these artificial tooth roots.
- Emergency Dentistry – We offer same-day appointments when needed, so you’ll get fast help for your dental crisis.
- Oral Surgery – Dr. Kaady can handle tooth extractions and routine wisdom teeth removal in-house.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Dr. Kaady is Vivos-certified to give you the care you need to sleep better. He can help both adults and children breathe more easily so they get the rest they need.
Plan a visit to Bridgetown Dental in Portland soon. Call us today at 503-809-4742 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment online.