We are excited to announce that Bridgetown Dental opened for elective procedures on Monday, May 4 in accordance with Governor Brown’s Executive Order.
We can now accept patients for non-emergency procedures and preventive care. Whether you’re coming to our office for a routine cleaning, or have been waiting to complete a more advanced procedure, we can schedule you for an appointment today.
We look forward to getting back to work serving the wonderful North Portland community.
Precautions we’re taking to keep you safe in our office
You can rest assured that Bridgetown Dental always adheres to the highest infection control standards. We follow the universal clinical precautions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the American Dental Association (ADA), and the Oregon Health Authority (OHA). This includes…
- Sterilizing instruments and equipment
- Thorough sterilization of surfaces between patients
- Gloves and masks are worn while treating every patient
- Regular hand washing and sanitizing completed between patients
- Regular office cleanings
- Using HEPA air filters that circulate the air in the room and disinfect it via UV light every 12 minutes
To keep our patients and team safe and greatly reduce the chances of spreading disease, we will be operating a little differently. In addition to our usual diligence in patient safety, here’s how we’ll protect you during your visit:
- We’ll be in touch in the days prior to your appointment to confirm and ask some screening questions to ensure it’s safe for you to come to your appointment.
- We ask that you call us in advance if you or your family members are experiencing symptoms such as fever, fatigue, coughing, and/or shortness of breath.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, we will work with you to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- Our reception area will not be open at this time. We’re asking patients to wait in their car for their appointment to begin. We will notify you when to come inside for your appointment.
- When you first enter our office, you’ll be asked to kindly wash your hands.
- Payment collection has been modified to minimize your contact with our team.
- We’ve added a series of protocols to ensure complete disinfection of all rooms and surfaces between patient appointments.
- We ask that all family members stay at home during your appointment.
We are extremely grateful for your partnership and support. As always, thank you for trusting us with your dental care. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us today.
Dr. Ziad Kaady